Friday, February 27, 2009

Ladybird-Aristrocract Debute

So enjoying creating Ladybird-Aristocract.

Today I have added this striking phototograph which I feel expresses what Ladybird is about.

I would love to receive your feedback as to what your interpretation of it is and what you think Ladybird-Aristocract represents.

I see how easy it is to spend hours and hours on this - particularly in design one's blog. What colours, images, layout and content.

It will be interesting overtime what personality Ladybird-Aristocract will have. Watch this space.

3 comments:

mel said...

It's definitely a striking pic - I almost see it as like an iceberg - there's a bit out front (or on top) for the world to see but hidden depths lurk underneath or behind the veil...

LindasLearnings said...

Ladybird,

the impression I have from both the picture and the background of the blog page is of peeking through curtains. The blog pag background reminds of a beaded curtain.

well don

Linda

Kymberly said...

Your avatar (picture) is gorgeous - I love the blues and the intensity :-)

Ladybird's Library