Earlier this week I put my creative flair into action again, designing my iGoogle. I love looking at all the selections of wallpapers and gadgets. I seem to favour Japanese designs, as I went with Akira Isogawa wallpaper design. Also you need to check our this adorable gadget called Maukie. It is an animated black cat that follows your mouse, and meows and purrs at you - love it.
I am familar with Google map, as I relied on it when I was touring regional Victoria for the Memory Victoria Roadshow. More recently, when Melanie and I went to visit potential venues for the Shared Leadership program, we used directions from Google Map. We had an interesting drive to one of the venues, for a while there thought we were the Leyland Brothers, as somehow we ended up on a 'No Road' with the kangaroos.
I remember my family in Poland using Google Earth to see where we live, just amazing and a bit 'Big Brotherish'.
Had a quick look at Google Doc and thought it useful if you are using Gmail to forward document attachment. Otherwise, I can't see what use I might have for it - probably need to play around a bit more to identify its benefits.
As for Google Book, I have included it as a gadget in my iGoogle. I do like the fact you can read sections of the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Seems to be a decorating trend here!
i think we were the leyland brothers!
I'm thinking we could use Google Docs with external workgroup members to review and edit documents but I am a control freak so not quite sure how I'd control the process!!!!
Post a Comment